Friday, November 28, 2008

week 13 muddiest point

This may be more of a rant than a muddy point, but it still makes me think. It’s kind of spooky to think about all of the different ways that the government, companies and almost anyone else can know what you are doing at any moment of the day. I don’t really have a stand on this, but I do have to wonder a few things. How much is too much? When is enough really enough? I understand that some stores and stuff need to have surveillance cameras and such so that if there is something that happened there, they have the cameras to look back at, but what about other places? For example, my daughter and I were at the public library a few days ago and they had surveillance cameras. I mean really? When was the last time you heard about an armed robbery at the library? Is that going a bit overboard?

No comments: